Flagship Store Manager
360 are currently representing a very fast paced, exciting fashion jewellery brand. They are searching for a Flagship Store Manager for their high profile, large volume store in West London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Store Manager with a fast premium fashion background, who wants to be part of a bigger brand with lots of opportunities to grow with them.
- Minimum of 3 years Store Management experience
- Experienced managing turnovers of £6m+ and at least 25 staff
- Strong ability to act as a strong Brand Ambassador and lead by example in terms of appearance and product knowledge
- Good driver of sales and ability to lead by example by being present on the shopfloor selling
- Excellent communication skills, building excellent relationships internally as well as excellent customer service skills
- Capable of understanding detailed store process and procedures and ability to delate to management support team
- Good coaching and mentoring skills, driving performance from the team
- Salary £40-45k depending on experience
- Excellent monthly bonus scheme
- Generous staff discount and excellent benefits
- Ongoing training and development
If this position is of interest, please apply now with your updated CV for an immediate interview.
Due to a high response, we can only contact shortlisted candidates that fit the criteria
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77333671