Third Line IT Support
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a well established IT support company based on the outskirts of Blackburn.
Providing quality support to small and medium based business in the North West area, they are looking to expand their team of experienced MSP Engineers.
Based in their head office, you will play an integral part in providing both remote and face to face support to a number of customers.
You will be required to work with servers, desktops, backups, email, security, servicing top brands including, Microsoft and WatchGuard.
Desired skills and experience:
- At least five years experience within an IT service role
- 2nd & 3rd line support with project installations
- Server 2008-2016
- Exchange 2010-2016
- Office 365, one drive, SharePoint exchange
- Virtualisation / Hyper-V
- Ability to interact professionally with clients and customers over the phone and face to face
- Document and manage projects
- Experience trouble shooting Microsoft & Exchange Servers
- Knowledge of Firewalls
- Experience with RMM tools and ticketing software
- Driving licence and access to a car
- Ideally worked in MSP environment and Microsoft certified
In return my client is offering an excellent salary package, with scope to develop the role further.
Starting salary £22K - £25K, mileage paid along with salary
Working hours of 9-5pm with flexibility to work on specific customer projects
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959357059