Property Legal Secretary - Central London
Our client, a professional and respected law firm based in the central London are seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join their property department. You will work with the other secretaries to support the partners and other fee earners with a range of administrative duties in this busy and varied role. Experience in the property department of a law firm is essential!
The ideal candidate will have excellent organisational and communications skills, be proactive and have experience within a similar role.
- Providing a full secretarial service to partners and other fee earners, co-ordinating all fee earner workloads and prioritising as required
- Ensuring that dictations and other tasks are carried out promptly and efficiently
- Typing correspondence by both audio and copy typing and compiling draft replies to standard letters, ensuring that all correspondence and documents are produced to the highest standard and are in line with the firm's house style
- Screening incoming calls, assisting clients with enquiries where possible and undertaking scanning and copying or co-ordinating through the general office
- Scheduling appointments (both internally and externally) using the electronic diary
- Booking meeting rooms, arranging lunches, travel arrangements and all other appointments as required by the fee-earners
- Preparing partners' monthly expense claims
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77388227