Data Engineer - Trainee
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Data Engineer to join The Alan Nuttall Partnership Ltd based in Dudley, West Midlands.
The Alan Nuttall Partnership Ltd specialises in interior fit-out and retail display. With almost 1 million square feet of dedicated production and logistics space, they design, manufacture and install signage, interiors and display equipment for all areas of food, retail, leisure, commercial, education and healthcare. Offering unique in-house testing facilities and extensive prototyping resources, they remain at the forefront of new product development, whilst offering tailored solutions built to client specification.
As a Trainee Data Engineer your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Creating and maintaining of all part numbers within IBS (Integrated Business System) from manufacturing drawings.
- Creating BOM's (Bills of Materials) from manufacturing drawings.
- Creating manufacturing routings from drawings.
- Proactively suggesting time saving ideas
- Issuing information to internal departments
- Liaising with other departments regarding anomalies
- General administration duties
An ideal Trainee Data Engineer will have the following skills and qualifications:
- A knowledge of sheet manufacturing processes both wood and metal
- Ability to read and understand technical / manufacturing drawings both wood and metal
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Able to work to strict deadlines
- Good general computer skills
- Good attention to detail and accuracy within their work
- Initiative and confident to identify errors and raise concerns
- Previous knowledge of IBS / MRP systems and how they work would be an advantage
Your working hours will be Mon-Fri 8:30 am - 4.30 pm.
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 463051557 / INDHP
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959436501