York, North Yorkshire
Salary: Competitive, dependent on experience
We're looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Legal Secretary to join our client's team based at the York Office. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious candidate to develop their career in a growing firm with genuine long-term opportunities for development.
This role will mainly support the Residential Property team providing a high level of secretarial support to the Fee Earner. You will assist in the provision of an efficient, personal and professional service always, ensuring achievement of business objectives.
About The role
The key responsibilities of the successful candidate will be:
* Preparing correspondence and documents through audio and copy typing as well as amending and formatting complex documents
* Attending clients both in person and over the phone and aid in a professional and friendly manner
* Take messages, book meetings and appointments and maintaining an up to date diary for Fee Earners
* Administering files as well as opening files on case management system and their day to day maintenance - making best use of Proclaim to ensure maximum efficiency
* Providing support to other secretaries and Fee Earners when necessary
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77380436