Management Assessor / Trainer (Higher Apprenticeships)
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Management Assessor / Trainer (Higher Apprenticeships)
Location: Home / Field based covering North London / Hertfordshire / Bedfordshire / Northamptonshire - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 (Dependent upon Qualifications and Experience)
Package: Generous Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + much more!
Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Deliver Higher Apprenticeships in Management levels 4 and 5; conduct study group and 1-1 sessions with Managers, leading informal / professional discussions and exploration of latest leadership trends and sharing experiences.
- Record professional discussions on specific units / topics based on knowledge, independent research and reflective accounts.
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather quality evidence towards their qualifications.
- Also gathering electronic evidence and conducting telephone professional discussions.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner?s need.
- Work to learner review and completion timescales.
- Assessors are expected to take part in Learner Recruitment to maintain own caseload, this will include generating recruits for the Apprenticeship programme by carrying out business development activities.
- Recognised Assessor award (D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA).
- Teaching qualifications PTLLS or equivalent.
- Experience of delivering Apprenticeships in Management at level 3 including Functional Skills.
- Must have experience of delivering training to groups of learners
- Must hold proven experience within Management (Operations Manager / Area Manager / Learning and Development Manager / Coordinator etc...)
- Ideally (not essential) hold own level 5 in Management or equivalent.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959436685