Senior Internal Auditor
Senior Group Internal Auditor for a leading Energy Solutions organisation based in Glasgow
Your new company
A leading energy solutions organisation based in Glasgow looking to recruit an experienced Senior Group Internal Auditor to join their dynamic and high-achieving audit function.
Your new role
Reporting directly to the Group Internal Audit Manager, you will be heavily involved in undertaking audits in line with the organisations overall audit plan, whilst providing support and guidance to the wider Internal Audit team. You will be working on executing audit process improvement projects, best practice sharing and undertaking special investigations as required. You will also have excellent career opportunities to move within this market leading business.
- Contributing to the annual internal audit planning, risk analysis and recommending internal audit coverage.
- Leading financial, operational and commercial audits.
- Assisting the Group Internal Audit Manager in monitoring the overall delivery of internal audit plan and managing junior team members.
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally you will have post-degree qualification experience with exposure to internal audit, assurance, compliance or re-engineering within the Profession or in a Commercial organisation, although consideration will be given to experience gained working within different sectors.
- Maintain an Audit qualification (preferably IIA/CIA/CA/ACCA or equivalent)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and will be able to demonstrate a track record of influencing Senior Management.
- Clear understanding of the potential regulatory impact of findings auditing.
- Analytical and methodical in approach with a commercial/business sense
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a competitive salary, benefits package and an annual bonus of up to 50% of basic salary.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77381673