Marketing Assistant 37.5 hours per week 12 month contract
My client is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team to assist the Communications Manager with implementing our marketing strategy; an ideal role for a recent marketing graduate.
The role will be project based, giving exposure to various parts of the business and an opportunity to develop a variety of skills. A 12-month contract with a possibility of going permanent.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Researching key market areas to create marketing strategies;
- Preparing and driving public relations;
- Planning and writing engaging news items, editorial and online content – and measuring results;
- Creating, implementing and analysing e-marketing campaigns;
- Using analytics (e.g. Google Analytics) to support marketing strategy decision making;
- Supporting Communication Manager to incorporate strategies into global exhibitions.
Applicants should have a Marketing or related degree (or equivalent), or alternatively can demonstrate relevant experience. Excellent communication skills are required, both written and verbal, alongside the ability to write engaging content to capture your audience. The successful candidate will be highly organised, motivated, tenacious and ambitious.
You will also have strong computer literacy capability with an advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud software would be advantageous.
Hunt Resources are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77253110