Office Angels are currently recruiting for an Accounts Supervisor to work on behalf of one of our clients based in Stirling.
This Role will include:
- Supervision of finance team
- Processing high volume purchase invoices and requests for payments through the accounting system
- Processing high volume Sales invoices
- Supplier statement recons
- Processing bank payments and receipts by BACS
- Monthly direct debit collection
- Supplier queries
- Authorise supplier accounts
- Maintain and review Sales and Purchase ledger
- Monthly recon and managing petty cash
- Processing and maintenance on monthly management journals
- Create, maintain and reconcile monthly analysis of trial balance
- General Admin
- Previous Accounts experience with supervisory skills are essential
- Book keeping experience of AAT qualification is desirable
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a large volume and variety of tasks
- Demonstrate professionalism, enthusiasm and good communication skills
- Computer literate with particular experience using Microsoft word, excel and outlook are essential
This is a Full time permanent role, based in Stirling with a competitive salary. Hours of work are Monday - Friday 9am-5pm with 1 hours lunch.
For more information please contact Nicole Graham on 01786 849 029.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Office Angels who are operating as an employment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77365738