Ecommerce Trading Manager
Foot Asylum are looking to hire an Ecommerce Trading Manager at our head office in Rochdale. The objective of this role is to strategically drive Growth in both sales and profit through the Web, Liaison between Buying, Web Team and Merchandising to optimise sell through and identify opportunities
Role and Responsibilities:
- In conjunction with E-comm and Merch, forecast Web KPI's
- Monitor results versus forecast and inform the business of opportunity and risk.
- Strategically build plans to drive sales and stock within the forecast
- In conjunction with the Retail Trading team, use commercial knowledge to ensure stock is available in the correct channel to maximise profitability
- Create Analysis to enhance product decisions and feed opportunities to the Buying and Merch teams
- Identify areas of Strength and weakness, proposing and taking action to increase sales.
- In conjunction with the Design/ Web Marketing team ensure that the correct product is driven through all Web Marketing channels
- Ensure the site is visually merchandised to maximise sales and conversion.
- Ensure that New in and Launch product is stocked and executed to be Best in Market
- Build strong relationships with the core Merch team and ensure they understand Key Web focus and can support
- Have a strong knowledge of competitor's sites in terms of both product and pricing to ensure we are competitive at all times.
- Understand the end to end process of product journey from supplier to customer and suggest ways to improve efficiency and service levels.
- Work closely with the Web Team to understand and maximise return on investment versus sales.
- Use product and availability knowledge to influence search results
- Understand the Merch team focus and work towards a shared goal.
- Build and evolve a Team structure to support growth
- Use the Grading system and the PDP's to drive personal progression
- In conjunction with the Senior Team build Process and Best Practice and implement
- Work closely with the Merch to ensure that Web and retail strategies are collaborative
- Develop relationships as appropriate with Operations, Visuals, Marketing DC, etc.
- Congratulate Success
- Previous experience in a fast paced Multi channel fashion Retailer
- Planning and analytical skills, including excel computer skills.
- Strong commercial awareness and a passionate trading mentality
- Effective influencing Skills
- Proactive and a Compelling role model
- Good judgement and decision-making skills
- Confidence in suggesting calculated risks
- Strong customer awareness and understanding
- An ardent determination to support the Web Growth
- Passionate about product, strong market and Brand awareness
- Discreet and professional with excellent communication skills
- Exceptionally organised, methodical and efficient.
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and key Web Metrics
What we offer:
With some great benefits and the opportunity to progress within the business, there are plenty of reasons why working for Footasylum should be the next step in your career. Think you've got what it takes? Send over your CV and we'll be in touch.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959434479