Credit Control Administrator`
A fantastic straight start opportunity has arisen for a personable Credit Controller to join a rapidly expanding business based in Watford. The Credit Controller will be resposnible for internal and external credit responsibilities.
Key Credit Control Responsibilities:
- Investigation and resolution of all customer concerns.
- Control of debt collection within the group sales ledger to minimize levels of overdue debt, reporting directly to the Management Accountant and the Sales Director.
- This involves chasing outstanding debts by telephone, email and letter in line with group credit control procedures.
- General Credit Administration
- Credit Management
- Customer experience
- Personable & friendly appraoch
- Credit control/Credit Management experience
- Strong Communication skills
- General administartive experience
If you would like further information please do get in contact at
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77390476