Junior/Experienced Cyber Security Engineer
Role: Junior/Experienced Cyber Security Engineer
Location: N/E Hampshire
We are looking for a Systems Engineer / Cyber Security Engineer that has a technical background and a keen interest in utilising the latest technology in the world of cyber security.
You should possess excellent communication skills, as well as have a logical and methodical approach to your work, have a keen desire to learn and keep a calm head under pressure.
This is an excellent opportunity to join this technology driven Company at the next stage in their growth, as well be one of the first people in the country to be trained on the newest security and networking tools and technology in the industry. These technologies include next-generation, signature-less antivirus protection, deception, isolation, firewalls, vulnerability scanners and threat intelligence tools.
- Your key duties would include (depending on experience and skills):
- Testing new security and networking technologies before we agree to work with them
- Demonstrating the Company's technology to their customers and partners
- Installing these technologies in both pre-production and production environments
- Providing post-installation support and follow up
- Managing the Company's internal network and technology demo suites
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Must have some sort of IT networking and security experience
- Have a strong interest and understanding of IT network and security technologies
- Be Organised, structured, and efficient in your work, with good attention to detail
- Flexibility, and the ability to work successfully in various environments
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to work effectively with both technical and non-technical personnel
- Good team player, willing to share information and mentor others and foster a positive team environment
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959428702