Our client, a leading Manufacturing company based in Plymouth are looking to recruit fully qualified and experienced electrical engineers for permanent work. This is an excellent opportunity to join an established and growing business.
- Interpret engineering drawings and instructions
- Install all Electrical items in sequence of build
- Working on Fuel systems
- Hydraulics and other mechanical items like skinfittings, pumps, rams & various pipework
- Run in and clip up all looms / cables DC at 24v plus 240v plus data cables
- Connect all looms to relevant equipment
- Then test all circuits including AC system dead test and live test
- Fault find and rectify
Knowledge & Experience
- Recognised Apprenticeship / City & Guilds or NVQ Level 3 in Electrical Engineering / Electrical Installation or Fitting
- 2392/2394 or equivalent
- Manufacturing experience is highly desirable
- Working to deadlines & targets
If you are an experienced Engineer and are currently looking for a new challenge then please submit an up to date CV by using the ?apply? button below.
For an informal chat, please phone TQR and ask for Lizzie. Many thanks for your interest.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959433333