UI / UX Front End Developer
Front End Developer - UI / UX
£36,000 plus benefits including 25 days holiday, flexi hours, 35 hours working week, parking, pension, healthcare
A forward thinking expanding organisation in Woking are seeking an experienced front end developer focused on developing user interfaces for an extensive portfolio of customer and internal solutions, websites and mobile applications.
Working in an Agile environment the UI Front-end Developer must have a proven track record in the delivery of responsive user interfaces using a range of approaches and technologies. The UI Front end Developer will work closely with the design team to develop new user interfaces and refresh existing software systems and websites.
- Knowledge of media queries
- Understanding and ensuring W3C compliance
- Experience in responsive design and mobile app development
- Developing code to support different browser requirements
- Experience with Bootstrap or equivalent
- Able to translate Photoshop prototypes into responsive front-end builds
- Experience in web application technologies:
- HTML5 (as well as legacy)
- Angular js / 2
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Working knowledge of TFS (Team Foundation Server)
- Knowledge of domain names and hosting
We are looking for a talented, experienced developer with an eye for detail and who is versatile and flexible in their approach.
When applying; please make sure you include a contact email and telephone number, as well as your required salary, notice period and whether or not you have transport. First 4 Personnel (& Temps) Ltd is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surrey-based, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions: Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Commercial & Office; IT & Executive. For more permanent, contract or temporary job opportunities in the Guildford, Farnham, Farnborough, Camberley, Weybridge, Woking, Staines and West Byfleet areas please check our website. You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. First 4 Personnel (& Temps) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to permanent roles.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959436022