Senior Category Manager
Focused on both the commercials and the product? Keen to work in a people centric environment where you are encouraged to work collaboratively to deliver?
Having partnered with a highly regarded retailer based in Hertfordshire, Zachary Daniels are recruiting for a Category Manager to join an established team. This opportunity will allow you to join a credible team where clear progression and support is encouraged.
As a Category Manager for this retailer, you will be responsible for leading a team to identify and deliver a credible category that meets the customers needs, whilst exceeding budgeted sales. You will achieve this through a carefully considered activity plan, managing the pricing and promotional strategy and developing a strong supplier base/partnership.Key responsibilities will include:
- Influencing internal stakeholders to deliver commercial objectives
- Managing P&L of Category
- Creating and delivering a competitive trading plan, conideing everyday and promotions
- Management of range reviews
- Negotiation of commercial terms
- Market analysis and regular recommendations to drive category proposition
This opportunity will be of interest if you:
- Enjoy working to accountability, in a fast paced and forward thinking environment
- Are highly commercial with previous category management experience
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Offer strong negotiation skills
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959428608