Contract CAE Simulation Engineer
CAE Engineer, Adams Multibody Dynamics Simulation, Vehicle Dynamics jobs role. 2 YEAR CONRACT. Internationally recognised automotive research, development and consulting organisation. CAE Engineer / Simulation Engineer opportunity to work on a ground breaking electric vehicle development project that will push the boundaries of automotive technology development.
Contract details: 2 YEAR CONTRACT, Hourly rate of circa £35- 38 per hour as an initial guide.
This job will suit:
- A Simulation Engineer / CAE Engineer / Adams Multibody Dynamics Simulation Engineer / Automotive Engineer with a previous experience of undertaking modelling and analysis activities using MSC.Adams software to support component and vehicle design and development.
- You are likely to have gained your simulation / CAE / multibody dynamics experience within an automotive / vehicle OEM, consultancy, software provider or similar automotive, vehicle or motorsport engineering organisation.
- We are looking for an engineer that is passionate about automotive / vehicle engineering development who will enjoy having a significant input into the development of vehicles.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised automotive engineering organisation with ambitious domestic and international growth plans.
- A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering research and development business (operating in 40+countries ? part of an £800m t/o group).
- This is a brand new role to work on a ground breaking electric vehicle development project that will push the boundaries of automotive technology development.
- Contract details: Negotiable hourly rate circa £35 ? 38 per hour, contract will run until end of 2019.
The job will involve:
- You will be joining a multi-faceted team of simulation specialists applying a range of techniques to problem solving and to vehicle development.
- Undertaking modelling and analysis activities using MSC.Adams software to support component and vehicle design and development.
- Build and analyse MSC.Adams vehicle, subsystem and test rig models.
- Undertake and report the assessment of vehicle dynamics attributes.
This Contract CAE Simulation Engineer job is commutable from Coventry, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Leicester, Northampton, Tamworth, Solihull, Nuneaton, Hinckley, Loughborough, Leicestershire, Warwickshire.
To apply please contact Charlotte Findell at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959436724