Project Process Engineer
Process Engineer - Auto - Warwick - £Comp + Bens
Are you a Process Engineer with experience of managing tooling, equipment and manufacturing processes for new product launch programs?
As a Process Engineer your overall purpose with be to define and manage new project tooling, equipment and processes from quotation phase through to project Launch.
Key objectives for the Process Engineer:
- Generate Process definition sheets (PDS) for new products
- Select cost effective processes
- Define cycle times and labour requirements
- Generate layout and facility requirements
- Identify and provide costs for required tooling, equipment and facility investment
- Support the Project Manager with MAKE or BUY analysis
- Conduct Technology trials to support feasibility analysis
- Complete the Process definition validation activity (PPCR).
- Collaborate during generation of Design FMEA.
- Manage the Process FMEA and process Simulations (MTM , T-SIM, )
- Manage technical specifications , machinery and tooling
- Manage Requests for Purchase (RFP's) for direct materials and investments
- Generate Materials and process flow-chart / Layout
- Plan the Process industrialization in the manufacturing facility
- Manage documents to support process according to procedures.
- Manage the process industrialization at the production plant(s)
- Support the plant (Launch manager) in pre-serial production
- Lead Process Acceptance Gateway reviews (IPA´s)
Key areas for the Process Engineer:
- Production tooling, equipment and process delivers parts to target cost and quality
- Project Timing targets achieved
For further information on the above role please contact Katharine Bignell on ************ or send an up to date resume .
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959432061