Domestic Gas Engineer
Gas Engineer (Domestic) - £30,000 basic + Fully Expensed Company Van + Fuel Card + Mobile + Tablet
OVERTIME + 20 DAYS HOLS (INCREASES FOR EVERY YEAR OF SERVICE COMPLETE) + BANK HOLIDAYS + PENSION + MEDICAL PLAN + SICK PAY
PERMANENT ? CENTRAL UK / EAST MIDLANDS
My client is a successful gas service, breakdown and installation company specialising in heating repairs, gas safety certificates, boiler installations and gas appliance servicing. They deliver fantastic performance, efficiency and highly professional services.
Due to their continued success and expansion, they are now seeking an experienced Gas Engineer to join their dynamic team and their expanding business.
There is also excellent career progression based on performance.
- Working from home you be responsible for travelling to various customers and carrying out routine servicing, maintenance and break down repairs on a wide range of boilers and heating systems.
- Ensuring at all times that you are working within full compliance of all relevant legislations.
- Working on domestic boilers in private properties and will need to be fully experienced and competent with all aspects of fault-finding.
- Attending to reactive breakdowns of heating systems.
- Customer facing and relationship building.
- Ensuring all activities are carried out in a safe and environmentally aware manner.
- Must have previous experience in a similar role.
- Must have a full driving licence and the ability to travel.
- Must be Gas Safe Registered ideally with;
- o CCN1 - Core Domestic Natural Gas Safety.
- o CPA1 - Combustion Performance Analysis.
- o CENWAT - Central Heating Boilers & Water Heaters.
- A self-motivated and innovative individual required.
- Ability to use initiative and excellent customer liaison skills required.
- Be able to plan, organise and manage your workload.
- Excellent communication skills.
If you are seeking an exciting new opportunity to work for a strong successful company then please contact Michelle on ************ / ************ / ************************* who is solely working on this role. All information is kept within the strictest confidence.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959436081