Accounts Apprentice (AAT)
Interested in the finance sector and ready to make a difference working towards achieving your AAT qualification whilst gaining hands of experience?Following our continued growth we are currently looking for an experienced assistant accountant who is looking to develop a career in our finance department.
Accounting tasks, including but not limited to:
- Chasing outstanding debtors
- Ensuring invoices have been received and hotels have all the information required for payment
- Keep system information up to date
- Handling small queries or amendments
- Updating the system with payment promises and follow ups
- Chasing remittances
- Sending out monthly statements
- Reconciling credit card receipts against the monthly credit card statement
- Working closely with the Finance Manager
City and Guilds full Framework level 2 & 3 QCF apprenticeship, including Functional Skills (Numeracy and Literacy) and full Technical Certificate, employer and employee rights and responsibilities, personal learning and thinking.
All training and assessments delivered on employer site.
Interested? Please call Taylor our recruitment consultant today on 01702 208270 or hit apply today
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77341719