Product Manager - 12 Month MAT Cover
Molnlycke Health Care
Molnlycke Healthcare is a dynamic and forward thinking medical company, offering employees a chance to dramatically further their careers. With a reputation for excellent products supported by clinical information the company is a global market leader.
Product Manager ? 12 Month MAT Cover
- Global Company
- Market Leader
Office attendance in Milton Keynes four days a week is desirable, three days a week would be a minimum.
- Based Milton Keynes
- Global Market Leader
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Structured training
Salary: £35k - £43k Basic Salary/Comprehensive package including company car
Key skills ?
- Product launch / development
- Strong analytical marketing skills
- Established leadership skill set
The Product Manager will be responsible for delivering company message driving revenue and implementing marketing strategy across a market leading range of medical solutions including Wound Management Solutions (advanced and conventional) for chronic and acute wounds focusing in particular on solutions for post incision management.
The role will demand a broad variety of marketing / product management skills encompassing competitor analysis, product placement, working with / towards tenders, reimbursement, customer engagement ? face to face visits and KOL development, leading focus groups, creation of sales tools and overall ownerships of the portfolio.
The role demands a candidate with strong attention to product financials (pricing, forecasting, market share etc) who can work well in strategic cross functional teams.
This is a very commercially focused role ? the appointed person will be challenged to deliver additional revenue from the established product portfolio they manage.
- Candidates will have experience in both sales and marketing. Minimum 2 years.
- They will be able to add value to the commercial sales process through exceptional Product Management ability to innovate a mature product portfolio.
- They will have great commercial acumen.
- They will be highly analytical and excellent communicator ? able to develop strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Medical experience candidates are invited from any of the following markets ? Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Scientific, Veterinary.
- Candidates will be educated to degree level.
A four day working week will also be supported for the right candidate.
To apply for this role - Apply on line
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959432245