Digital Marketing Manager
Due to the expansion of the Marketing team within a Global, Financial Services company, based in the heart of Nottingham, we are looking to recruit an experienced, Digital Marketing Manager. With your key purpose being developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns that promote the company and its products and services. Enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers.
· Report to and work closely with the Head of Marketing
· Identify and Evaluate new digital technologies
· Use Web analytics tools to measure site traffic to better optimise marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media and display and search advertising.
· Developing strategies to increase the number of visitors to a website by achieving high-ranking placements in search results.
· Understanding and experience of sponsored online advertising paid for by the business to appear alongside non-paid search results.
· Mobile marketing, includes app-based, in-game, location-based and SMS marketing.
· Create and upload copy and images for the organisation's website.
· Dispatch email marketing campaigns;
· Management of the corporate Social Media channels including development of content and reporting
· Development and management of a Social Media communication calendar to promote the Marketing messaging developed by the domestic and Global marketing team and the Corporate messaging as outlined by the Global communications team.
· Provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective RoI
· Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums;
· Design website banners and assist with web visuals;
· Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting;
· Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns;
· Use web analytics software to monitor the performance of all company websites and make recommendations for improvement;
· Assist with paid media - including liaising with digital advertising agencies
· Develop and integrate content marketing strategies;
· Keep up to date with current digital trends;
· Manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities;
· Provide reports to the Head of Marketing & Executive Board on the effectiveness of digital campaigns and developments required
· CIM Professional diploma in marketing
· The Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing
· CMS and web applications
· Ability to analyse data
· Strong entrepreneurial and creative approach to work
· Strong organisation and planning skills
· IT skills
· The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
· Good presentation skills
· Excellent attention to detail
This is a great role that will develop over time. The company offers good benefits and a great team environment. Should this role be of interest, apply today.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959429471