£22,000 - £25,000
My client is looking for a Marketing Executive to join there busy Marketing department.
The role involves delivering Marketing strategies in line with the direction and objectives of the company, whilst implementing marketing, advertising and promotional activities, with regular communication to all departments and customers.
We are looking for someone with previous experience as a Marketing Executive, dealing with all stages of the Marketing process to include market research and product promotion.
- Building and maintaining relationships and correspondence with the media and implementing advertisement strategies
- Organising and attending Trade Show events to promote the Company and brands in line with marketing plans
- Assisting with the development and implementation of marketing platforms across the Company
- Maintaining and developing the Company website's content in line with business strategies
- Dealing with all stages of the Marketing process
- Marketing Experience
- Ideally educated to University or Further Educational standards (Degree or 'A' level) with GCSE (or equivalent) passes in English and Math's
- Driving licence (full) Free Parking
You will be enthusiastic, hard-working and have an eagerness to learn. You will have to be organised, have great interpersonal skills and can work in a team.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77393706