Private Client Paralegal / Legal Assistant
Job Title: Private Client Paralegal
Job type: Permanent, Full time
Our client is a well-established multi service Lexcel Accredited law firm with offices in East London and Essex. They offer a wide range of legal services to both individuals and businesses. They aim to provide exceptional customer service, which is tailored to the needs of their clients.
Our client is looking to recruit a full time Paralegal for their Private Client department with the view to a training contract.
This position will be based in their Barking office but the successful candidate may be expected to work from any of their other offices or travel as and when the role may require.
In this role you will work within the firm's Private Client department and will be dealing with a mixture of Court of Protection, Probate & Wills matters. It is desirable to have previous experience of this type of work but what is more important is to have a strong passion for this area of work. You will need to have a 2.1 degree or above and have successfully completed your LPC.
- Assisting the Head of Department
- Preparing applications to the Court of Protection
- Management of Deputyship files
- Preparing annual accounts
- Will drafting and estate administration
- Advising on capacity issues
- Visiting clients
- Active participation in marketing campaign and development of the department
- Telephone enquiries from clients and supporting administration
- Ability to deal with challenging situations
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive and enthusiastic approach
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Organisational skills
- Willing to learn and improve
- Team Player
- IT Literate
Please click on the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for the link to our Client's careers page.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Paralegal, Legal Assistant, Private Client, Court of Protection work may also be considered for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959427131