- Salary: £22,000 to £25,000 pa depending on exp + company profit related bonus
- Contract: Permanent position
- Location: Tamworth, Staffordshire.
- Hours: Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm.
Are you an experienced Marketing Co-ordinator or Marketing Assistant? Looking for a rewarding career that offers stability and a great work life balance?
We are seeking applications from Marketing professionals, a degree isn't essential, those with experience in a related marketing/web/content role will be considered.
Key Responsibilities - Marketing Assistant
- Planning all communication and execution of marketing campaigns
- Writing case studies, reworking copy, and writing copy
- Proof, edit and produce materials to support project teams
- Partnering with web teams to develop weekly/fortnightly e-shots and hero-graphics
- Updating web pages and ensuring information is accurate an up-to-date
- Adhere to company brand guidelines on all internal and external communications
- Implementation of project plans
Key Skills and Experience - Marketing Assistant
- Communications planning and marketing
- Customer engagement strategies
- Use of content management system (CMS)
- Excellent organisational skill
- Professional communication skills both written and verbal
- Confident communicator
If this vacancy has gained your interest so far, please apply online with your CV and contact details. Interviews will be arranged ASAP for shortlisted applicants.
Cordant People are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77368438