Senior Campaign Executive
Senior Campaign Executive
£25,000 - £30,000
Chester / North Wales
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a massive retail giant in Chester / North Wales in the CRM department. This role is one of the key building blocks to the business in building an enviable best in class CRM team.
- To drive best in class retention strategy and have responsibility for managing collation, QA, and deployment of CRM programmes.
- Working closely with strategic and tactical team members, as well as tactical deployment specialists.
- Assist with management of production and schedule to ensure delivery of a challenging communications strategy.
- Drive to shared personalisation goals through CRM campaigns.
- Connect new and existing tactics to wider lifecycle programming.
- Support in the development of the vertical retention strategy through promotional communications.
- On-going optimisation (test & learn approach) to campaigns.
- Ensuring customer / data insights are used to develop and manage campaign plans.
- Interpretation of results from various reports to drive action.
- Trends for email viewing by device
- Provide customer insight to influence and contribute to decision making and thinking.
- Identify & deliver innovative contact methods to target customers.
- Acting as the customer champion for your vertical within the business.
- Work with the Operations Manager to develop processes to improve overall efficiency.
- Competent use of the designated ESP platform
- Proven email campaign skills.
- Ability to influence and communicate confidently at all levels – written and oral.
- Excellent IT skills, including knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, web metrics packages.
- Data literacy.
- 3+ years of eCRM marketing experience within large digital agency or through working as a client, preferably within the retail/financial sector.
- Knowledge of wider Marketing function, and experience in other channels.
- Proven accountability for delivering strategic, creative and effective campaigns and programs.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Professional marketing qualification i.e. CIM.
- A flair for data driven and communications strategy development.
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77392640