DevOps Manager - Sheffield
DevOps Manager ? Sheffield - £45k
This rapidly growing company are looking to add an experienced DevOps Engineer/Manager to their team. You will be responsible for fostering a DevOps culture in the business and helping other areas of the company implement DevOps strategies into their build and deployment processes.
The DevOps Manager will be working with various team members, on-boarding new clients and contributing to the development pipeline. You will be helping maintain, develop and optimise the company?s services and technologies, making recommendations regarding the technology stack and architecture.
- Technical knowledge of distributed technology platforms and associated technologies specifically Hadoop/Spark/Casandra/Streamsets
- SQL database technologies
- Technical knowledge of Docker/Rancher
- An understanding of the Change, Problem and Incident Management process
- A good level of technical aptitude
- The ability to articulate complex matters in a simplified way
- Attention to detail
This is an excellent opportunity for a DevOps Engineer looking to step into a Management position and join an exciting company going through a sustained period of growth. The company offer an excellent earning potential and are interviewing immediately so please send your CV for consideration.
Please follow us on twitter @erinassociates or visit our website *****************************/ for similar roles
Erin Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959428697