My Client is a successful distributor of domestic products to the wholesale and retail sector. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a marketing assistant to join the team and continue to develop the marketing function in the business.
The company prides itself on the high quality of service it provides. The candidate will therefore be highly motivated to carry this ethos through in their own work.
- Producing marketing material
- Work in support of the marketing team to develop, create and implement marketing initiatives;
- Brochures / catalogues.
- Letters / mailshots.
- Plus many other marketing activities.
- A good communicator, verbally and written.
- Experience of work within an office / marketing team.
- Competent maths and English skills.
- Able to work independently as well as within a team.
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn and develop.
- Full driving license, ideally with own car.
- Solid IT skills with competency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with desktop publishing software and/or Photoshop would be ideal, but not essential.
- The applicant should have experience of marketing either through academic work or previous experience in another role.
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a 'refer a friend' reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77251866