Legal Secretaries x 2 (Residential)
New Appointments Group are currently searching for qualified Residential Secretaries in the East Kent area.
Our well known, highly reputable Legal client has two vacancies in their Conveyancing department for Legal Secretaries and we are pleased to be supporting them in this campaign.
- They are looking for candidates with working experience of electronic diary management, booking rooms and arranging meetings,
- Telephone liaison with clients and firm's contacts,
- Using digital transcription system, Bighand, to create letters, emails and documents,
- Photocopying and scanning documents Maintaining orderly files - keeping filing up to date.
Additional experienced required:
- Knowledge and use of legal forms. Searchflow (or equivalent) land Registry Portal and EDRS, SDLT returns and submissions highly desirable,
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Excel would be useful but not essential,
- The ability to interact sensitively with clients, face to face and on the telephone,
- Fast accurate typing with attention to detail,
- Ability to work as part of a team.
If you have the relevant legal experience to carry out this role please send your CV through and I will call you to discuss the role and company in more detail.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Kent's Employers and Jobseekers since 1975. Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all. Twitter: @nagforjobs
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77391503