Pre-Sales & Product Demonstration Consultant
Pre-Sales and Product Demonstration Consultant
Salary: £25,000 - £32,000
Bonus 10-15% of salary
Home Based ? Midlands / North
Our client is a market leader and innovator in the field of vehicle telematics having being one of the pioneers of activities within the sector over 20 years ago. They deliver SaaS solutions that measure and report real time data from vehicles. These solutions help clients drive significant operational improvements: reducing fuel consumption, increasing vehicle utilization (which reduces the number of vehicles on the road), and improving the safety and productivity of their staff. Within the rapidly expanding area of the Internet of Things (IoT), telematics is one of the most mature products with proven commercial application, delivering 3x to 5x ROIs for customers. They are a market leader in this developing industry with enormous potential for positive impact on our communities. The adoption of telematics in commercial vehicles is still below 10% globally and is growing rapidly.
- The Pre-sales & Product Demonstration Consultant role, is a key role designed to primarily support the development of corporate business.
- The successful candidate is extremely confident, highly presentable, very professional, totally believable, an obvious expert on product as well as being slick and effective in product demonstration.
- The right person will be focused on ensuring that the objectives of the customer are met, be they to determine the correct solution to be deployed, or to ensure all return on investment opportunity is collated and communicated with the appropriate insight that corporate clients demand.
- The role has a high profile within the company and reports directly to the Director of Professional Services, you will also work very closely in support of our most successful Corporate Sales Team members.
- You are looking for an exciting role with the opportunity to develop a highly successful career within a supportive environment and have the skills, knowledge, confidence and experience to excel.
- You have a positive, proactive attitude that will underpin your success.
- You are confident in talking to clients and colleagues and can present sophisticated ideas and concepts in a professional manner.
- You understand how to create a business case by gathering data and creating ROI presentations in support of the company?s sales process
As the Pre-sales & Product Demonstration Consultant you will:
- Be the product expert on the range of in-vehicle solutions and specific technologies
- Deliver high quality product demonstrations
- Be an expert in the language of benefit, the areas of benefit and savings and can demonstrate the ROI Calculations.
- Be the trusted advisor and expert to clients and NOT THE SALESPERSON
- Be an expert on the delivery process and handle all first pass queries on ?how we install? and ?deliver benefit?
- Be confident in identifying, calculating and communicating the formal business case
- Delivering and creating first class technical and ROI product presentations
- Conducting Business Analysis for customers, showing a clear understanding of the customer, their needs and their business
- Gathering all customer requirements in order to perform complete Customer Data Analysis, interpreting client data
- Creation of Detailed Business Case for individual clients
- Supporting the Sales Team Support attending customer/prospect meetings
- Supporting the Bid Team
- Providing product deployment guidance (unions / works councils)
- Providing technical deployment advice (data protection / health and safety)
- Ensuring readiness for deployment for handover to delivery team
- Supporting the delivery team by providing advice on customer and their business
If you are looking to join an organisation that will enable you to excel, who are committed to developing their people to progress within the company, please forward your current CV and details of your current/required salary package details
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959432005