Finance Projects Accountant
We are now recruiting for a Finance Projects Accountant to join our Finance Team.
This role will support the Head of Financial Systems & Projects with all projects impacting on the H&B Finance Department. You will help to deliver projects to a high standard, ensuring timelines are adhered to and track project spend against expectations.
- Support the Head of Financial Systems & Projects on non- systems requirements for any non-day to day activities
- Assist the Head of Financial Systems & Projects with the company?s current ERP project.
- Ensure all ?ERP Projects? costs are accurately monitored and reported on a timely basis.
- Support the Head of Financial Projects in building business cases / preparing capex investment plans where investment is required in new Finance processes
- Support on adhoc projects to drive either cost savings or efficiencies
- Work closely with other internal project participants and any external suppliers
- Work with relevant parties on any enhancements to Oracle POS, ATGWork alongside Director of Finance and Procurement Manager on information requirements for cost analysis / tenders
- Develop for Finance a project requirements list and work with Finance Management to build a roadmap
- Support in looking at improved invoicing system / processes for International Franchising
- Set-up robust project tracking spend tool for monitoring of spend on all project related activity
- Undertake any other adhoc tasks as requested by either Director of Finance or Head of Financial Systems & Projects
- Work closely with Head of Financial Systems & Projects in the deliverance of project related work
- Work with other Finance Department members, both Management and associates, to understand and shape their project requirements
- CIMA or ACA Qualified
- Ability to work in a high pressured ever evolving environment
- Needs to be a confident and knowledgeable person in Financial matters
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- A good understanding of Finance systems, processes and procedures
- Microsoft Office, Excel advanced, Word
- Oracle experience
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation?s most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements. Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go?
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959437011