Cost Accountant - Northampton
- Developing costings for new and existing products
- Business partner with Sales, New Product Development and Operational teams
- Develop accurate product costings for new products and annual re-tenders
- Support the Sales team as required in understanding movements in costs and developing pricing strategies
- Support the Finance Business Partner in developing up to date standard costs for all products across the Group
- Assist in the implementation of a more rigorous standard costing process and system across the business
Key Skills & Experience:
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualified accountant of equivalent
- Advanced Excel skills
- A solid understanding of costing principles
- Ability to challenge stakeholders when appropriate
- Open to international travel (4-5 trips per year)
- Experience of a fast-moving manufacturing environment is highly desirable
- Experience of using standard costs in variance analysis
- Adaptable and quick to pick up new systems and processes.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business who put their ethical approach at the heart of what they do, and have experienced significant growth since their inception due to a fresh and innovative approach to the industry.
If you match the above criteria then please apply today or for more information contact Rob via
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77396600