We are currently looking for a Paralegal to join the retail department of our Liverpool based clients.
Brief Job description
- Evidential and liability investigations;
- Drafting procedural documents;
- Attending case management conferences when required;
- Attending trials when required;
- Assessing quantum;
- Researching case law;
- Maintaining financial/management information;
- Administrative responsibilities;
- Liaising with clients.
- Experience of EL/PL personal injury cases;
- Knowledge of the CPR;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Excellent organisational skills and effective time management abilities;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Litigation experience;
- LPC desirable;
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines;
- A flexible approach to work;
- Ability to work as a team and independently.
- Adherence to guidelines and procedures;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.
ACS Recruitment Consultants Ltd (www.acs-recruitment.co.uk)are the market leader within Legal Recruitment and we specialise in the placement of Qualified Solicitors, Legal Executives, Paralegals, Legal Secretaries and Support Staff at all levels.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77405344