Audio Visual Support Engineer
Audio Engineer, Audio Visual Support & Installation Engineer
Experienced Support & Installation Engineer with knowledge of audio visual systems is needed by our client, the UK's leading Audio Visual design and integration company to be based in London and its home counties. They offer the design, installation, and servicing of a range of high-end audio-visual equipment solutions to a number of bluechip and public sector clients.
Due to their success, they are now looking for a new member to join their team.
This will be a field-based role covering London and the surrounding counties.
- Technical knowledge of Audio Visual Systems (i.e. video walls, display and audio equipment)
- Experience with cabling and rack building
- Technical knowledge of Creston/AMX and other control systems
- Previous experience with Polycom/Cisco Video Conferencing
- Ability to read technical drawings
- Capable of testing, fault-finding and maintaining AV systems
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of CAD and programming (desirable)
Benefits: vehicle allowance, 28 days paid holidays incl. bank holidays
Type: Full Time, Monday to Friday, 8.00am-5.00pm
You may be required to work evenings/weekends if necessary
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company seen as the pioneers of presentation technology and work in a close-knit team. If you have the skill set required, they would love to hear from you!
If this sounds of interest, click the APPLY button below now.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959433819