Purchase Ledger Clerk
Quill Pinpoint Ltd have an exciting opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their growing team based in Liverpool, Merseyside.
Job Title: Purchase Ledger Clerk
Location: Liverpool, Merseyside (L7)
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 per annum dependent on experience + benefits
Quill is the UK's largest privately owned supplier of legal practice management software and outsourced legal cashiering services in the UK with a rapidly growing outsourced payroll and bookkeeping service for SMEs and accountants. Software and services are provided to over 1000 separate businesses every month. The £5m turnover company employs some 90 staff across offices based in central Manchester, Liverpool, Redcar and Brighton.
To supply a purchase ledger service to numerous clients. You will be required to assist with queries and issues relating to the purchase ledger function so it is imperative that you can deal with all levels with effective communication. Excellent organisation skills are required to ensure that work is prioritised and deadlines are met.
Purchase Ledger Clerk - Key Responsibilities:
- Checking figures and vat on supplier invoices for each company according to their own individual requirements
-Posting supplier invoices received by e-mail and post/DX to accounts system
- Chasing clients for missing supplier invoices
- Chasing suppliers for copy of missing invoices where necessary
- Prepare weekly payment runs for suppliers
- Implement and maintain an efficient filing system for checking invoices
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as requested by your line manager
Purchase Ledger Clerk - Skills and Experience:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong team player
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Bank Reconciliation experience
- Legal Accounts Knowledge
- Microsoft Excel
How will you benefit working at Quill Pinpoint?
- We provide a warm, friendly workplace with great opportunities for career progression
- As part of our remuneration package, salaries are benchmarked against our competency scales to ensure that everyone is rewarded fairly for the work they undertake and skills they possess
- Salaries are reviewed annually against these competency scales
- We offer 23 days holidays per annum - this increases to 27 based on length of service
- We provide a 5% employer pension contribution
- Working hours of 37.5 hours per week - between the hours of 8.30am and 5pm - with an hour's lunch
- All employees are eligible for our annual bonus scheme which is linked to overall company performance
- Active social committee, charity fundraising group with regular activities and nights out.
- Client and staff introduction bonus where you're awarded financially for introducing either new clients or new staff members to us
- Length of service, Christmas and birthday awards
- Career path with professional subscriptions and qualifications
- Paid-for Christmas night out and ongoing team incentives
- Cycle to work, travel loan and car park schemes
- Buy and sell holidays facility
- Free tea, coffee
- Best Companies and MS Society recognition
To submit your CV for this exciting Purchase Ledger Clerk opportunity, please click 'Apply' now!
This role may be suitable if you have previous experience of working as an Accounts Assistant, Accounts Clerk, Ledger Clerk, Finance Assistant, Accounts Administrator, Credit Controller, Accounts Payable Clerk or as a Finance Administrator.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959435031