Management Accountant - Music
Highly successful music management business is seeking an experienced Management Accountant to join their band accounting team.
Reporting to the senior management team, the Management Accountant will be responsible for accounting administration, transaction management and ledger accounting for the group and subsidiaries.
Duties will include:
- Production of sales reports and quarterly management accounts
- Royalty and General Income collection and reporting
- Nominal and project ledger accounting and maintenance
- VAT returns and compliance
- PAYE and payroll admin for small direct staff
- Sales reporting and general accounting
- Management reporting and enquiries
- Companies House filings
The ideal candidate will be with a finalist or recently qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) candidate with music industry and Royalty reporting experience.
Please get in touch if you feel your background and experience is a good match for the role.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77389239