Salary £18,000 - £21,000
A well established distribution company based in Skelmersdale are seeking a Product Analyst to join their team on a full time permanent basis. This will be a fantastic opportunity to join a company at this time of growth.
As a Product Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Data checking to ensure all products are grouped clearly in an industry recognised standard, across all system models and companies within the group
- Supporting the Data Team with any technical queries
- Assisting the Data Analyst Team with Product/Application awareness
- Linking data to all the groups e-commerce sites to ensure we provide a user-friendly web store
- Liaising with Product Development and Technical teams to ensure all the correct product data is in place
- Reporting to other group companies on progress of the data projects
- Technical support for customers when required
- Preferably from an engineering background
- Have an excellent eye for detail and identify patterns and trends
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
This is a brilliant company that offers guidance and training as well as some great benefits. Working hours are 8:30 ? 5:30 Monday to Thursday and a 5pm finish on a Friday. This company really values their employees and will look at career progression as and when available. If you are interested in this role, please contact Lizzy Miller on the details below.
Ginger Recruitment is an independent North-West recruitment consultancy, based in Ribchester. Servicing businesses across the Ribble Valley, Lancashire & the UK, we aim to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates to help find the right person for the vacancy. So, if it?s the next step on the career ladder or a complete career change, Ginger Recruitment can help. We recruit for a variety of businesses across the UK in a variety of sectors, so if you are looking for a new position then give us a call for an informal chat. One of our experienced REC qualified recruitment team can advise you on our current vacancies as well as any other recruitment enquiries you may have.
By submitting your CV to Ginger Recruitment Services Ltd (GRSL), you are consenting to GRSL providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising GRSL to work seek on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and it?s use in order to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959434158