Our client based in Manchester is looking to recruit a full time permanent Marketing Executive.
- Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 (Depending on experience)
- Hours: Mon - Fri 8am-5pm (40 hours/ wk.)
You will be based within the marketing department, working 40 hours /wk (Mon- Fri). The role involves delivering Marketing strategies in line with the direction and objectives of the Company, whilst implementing marketing, advertising and promotional activities, with regular communication to all departments and customers.
Our client is looking for someone with previous experience as a Marketing Executive, dealing with all stages of the Marketing process to include market research and product promotion. Must be a non-smoker
The role will include:
- Building and maintaining relationships and correspondence with the media and implementing advertisement strategies
- Organising and attending Trade Show events to promote the Company and brands in line with marketing plans
- Assisting with the development and implementation of marketing platforms across the Company
- Maintaining and developing the Company website's content in line with business strategies
- Ideally educated to University or Further Educational standards (Degree or 'A' level) with GCSE (or equivalent) passes in English and Maths
- Driving licence (full)
Please send your CV to apply for the role or call Leon at GPW Recruitment on ************ for more information.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959427729