IT Support Manager
IT Support Manager ? Nottingham
Fujitsu are adding to our Defence and National Security division. This is a great opportunity to join our team supporting the MOD on a large contract who provide Network and Hardware support including base stations, laptops etc? Managing a team of 6 engineers looking after a number of sites in the Midlands area
We are seeking an experienced manager who has got hands on experience of network and hardware support.
This represents a great opportunity to join a global business and be able to progress your career.
What we offer:
- Unrivalled investment and training in you and your career
- Stimulating environment offering ongoing learning opportunities
- Culture of innovation and inspiration
- Market leading salary and pension, generous benefits and annual bonus
- Flexible and creative environment
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- To lead the team and act as a point of escalation for the team, Provide support for the Zone Manager to allow the Zone manager to carry out enhanced Customer Liaison duties
- Assist & proactively manage, promote and maintain all Secure Engineering Processes & Documentation
- Be responsible for providing the correct resource levels to deliver conformant service
- Motivate the team, providing direction to ensure the team achieves their objectives and deliver impeccable service
If you?re looking for a new opportunity to work for a global business, we'd like to hear from you.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959433564