Statutory Accountant - FTSE Listed Business
This listed business is seen as a leader in its field anisre seeking an exceptional individual to join this team. You will work closely with the senior members of the business and help shape the department and streamline processes.
Other aspect of the role include;
- Review the Group's statutory reporting processes and to prepare the monthly consolidated accounts for the Group under IFRS.
- Maintain the Group's consolidation ledgers and prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations for that ledger.
- To ensure that the Group's financial statements and annual report is delivered to a high standard with relevant disclosures in a timely manner.
- To assist in the co-ordination of the annual and interim audit and ensuring that all auditor queries are satisfactorily addressed.
- To be responsible for the preparation of the single entity financial statements and to ensure that these are filed in advance of the deadline.
- To assist the Group Financial Controller in developing an internal reporting landscape with monthly and quarterly disclosure submissions from the accounting teams.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Qualified CIMA/ACA/ACCA candidate looking to join a rapidly expanding group and further develop their career.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77373737