Internal Sales Engineer
Internal Sales Engineer
Office Based (Between Reading & Basingstoke)
A fantastic company, who have been around now for nearly 50 years are looking for that special person to join their inside sales team. Working for an established company that provides critical performance in today's demanding application markets. You will be working for a company that is committed to consistently advancing their product and value-add service.
Internal Sales Engineer, You will be executing prospecting activities and provide internal sales coverage for an assigned sales territory.
Working with the Field Sales Engineer, Business Development Team and the Regional Sales Team. In turn you will be responsible for researching and identifying potential accounts and also creating new opportunities for their motion control products by answering telephone calls and replying to emails. Providing internal sales support by showing initial pricing, lead time information and answering questions related to the motion control market and the automation sector
Creating quotations through a dedicated quote module, as well as, opportunities created by a Field sales engineer. As well as identifying new account and also be tasked with retaining the current customer base.
- This will be in an office environment where you may be required to sit for an extended period of time.
- Working in a team so you must work well in a team.
- Travel may be required now and again although it is infrequent.
- We are looking for someone who has strong selling skills and abilities, be able to have a technical understanding of motion control products and customer applications.
- You must have a focused attention to detail and good organisation skills and be able to develop and build relationships quickly.
- You must have the ability to organise and self-manage a workload around defined project milestones.
A Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or a related field, from am accredited college or university would be an advantage. Experience in a similar role would be preferred but not.
For more information regarding the Internal Sales Engineer position based between Reading and Basingstoke, please call Alex Robertson on ************ or email ***********************************.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959426822