Broker Sales Advisor
Vitality, Broker Sales Advisor, Bournemouth, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant life and health insurance provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
Our Broker Sales Advisor will receive a competitive salary plus benefits including;
- Our award winning private medical insurance
- A comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
About the Broker Sales Advisor role
The core purpose of the Business Consultant is to deliver sales growth and exceed quotation conversion targets from a panel of Intermediaries. This is achieved through pro-actively developing sales relationships and converting sales opportunities presented.
Responsibilities as our Broker Sales Advisor include:
- Build strong long-term relationships with intermediaries, demonstrating a thorough understanding of their business model and our competitors to drive sales.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal contacts and departments.
Identify and convert new business opportunities in the SME Healthcare segment
- Manage a pricing discounting budget to maximise conversion
- Administering Salesforce.com to record activity, manage sales status of quoted opportunities and provide sales projection
- Analyse statistical information provided in order to identify sales patterns and take appropriate action
- Take responsibility to manage own personal development and ensuring product, process and market knowledge is always accurate and up to date. Sit and attain high pass rates in all product accreditations.
To become our Broker Sales Advisor, you will have the below skills and experience:
- Ideally have a CII IF7 (Healthcare) qualification, or experience in the UK PMI market.
- PC literate.
- Previous experience of managing customer relationships, as well as experience of working with intermediaries.
- Able to demonstrate experience in negotiating to achieve win-win outcomes.
- Self-motivated, with a drive to succeed with little requirement to be closely managed.
Working for Vitality as a Broker Sales Advisor, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best. We think work should be fun and sociable, and we want our people to get the most out of every day.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Broker Sales Advisor, please click ‘apply’ today.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77347343