- Marketing Graduate
- 12 week paid placement paid at £8 per hour followed by permanent position £19,000
Our fast paced technology company based in Henley-on-Thames are looking for assistance in the award-winning marketing team. We are one of the UK's fastest growing communications providers.
- 12 week paid placement paid at £8 per hour followed by permanent position £19K!
- Excellent scope for progression within the company and partner companies
- 36.5 hours per week
- Weekly Friday breakfast
- Christmas Party/Christmas Lunch
- Attendance at industry events
- Regatta Parties
- Awards Nights
- Incentive trips
- Email marketing (mainly using Mailchimp and providing PDFs/html for our partners' CRMs) including campaigns
- Content Marketing
- Social media content development and management
- Illustrator/Photoshop Design skills for use in:
- Ad design
- Web banners and MPUs/gifs
- Pull up banners
- Event merchandise
- Printed marketing material
- Image manipulation
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- A 'hands on' flexible approach.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Efficiency & attention to detail
- Illustrator/Photoshop Design skills
- Social media savvy
- CRM and Data analytics skills a bonus but not a requirement
- Ability to take direction as well as show initiative
If you have the necessary skills for this excellent graduate opportunity, then please apply today!
If you are interested in this placement please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Graduate Talent Solutions for further details.
Graduate Talent Solutions is the UK's leading graduate recruitment specialists with nationwide opportunities for graduates across all industry sectors, including; HR, Engineering, Business, Marketing, Finance, Construction and ICT. We place graduates in permanent positions with our clients, as well as 5-6 month paid work placements directly linked to your future career choice - more than two thirds of our placements directly end with permanent graduate positions.
Graduate Talent Solutions is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit www.graduatetalentsolutions.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77360995