Senior Global Marketing Executive
Senior Global Digital Executive
The City of London
We are working on a search for a Digital Marketing Expert to join this International Company that offers choreographed exercise-to-music group fitness classes distributed to health clubs.
They are working on a fast and large scale digital transformational shift and now require 2 people to help shape a new international digital performance team. This team will be tasked with enabling strategic change to drive Online Acquisition and Lead Nurturing throughout 6 owned markets, primarily in the B2B category (Clubs & Facilities).
As a Senior Digital Performance Executive, you would:
Be responsible for ensuring that these markets are receiving the required number of Qualified Leads in to the business from online sources.
Work with the 'Head Office' Teams to proactively manage a range of suitable channels including Social, Display, Search and Affiliate.
Ensure leads are ready for conversion, and alongside partner agencies, consult with the local Marketing Director to provide the optimal journey including Offline activities.
Learn to know your owned market(s) inside and out, and be able to match granular channel performance insight with knowledge of target audience segments.
Be keen to be involved in shaping the automation journey, and Digital Insights, supporting the Global Business Analyst and working alongside the Sales teams to optimise the entire Customer journey.
Have responsibility for reporting on channel performance to the markets and to communicate this to the wider business as part of planned timings and ad-hoc reporting.
Hold responsibility to ensure creative is optimised and relevant to brand guidelines, working with content, brand marketing and brand strategy teams to ensure consistency and optimisation.
This role has huge scope to make it your own. You will be supported by your Line Manager, but this is a new strategic shift for the business and therefore it is crucial that you enjoy autonomy, driving performance and prioritisation of competing priorities.
What we are looking for
- Preferably degree educated, ideally in business, marketing, maths or equivalent
- 2 - 3 years' experience in commercially driven online marketing, across display, search, affiliate, programmatic etc
- 1 - 2 years' experience in nurturing, preferably with knowledge of automation platforms
- Must have hands-on experience with CMS, Salesforce, Google Analytics, major advertising platforms and basic UX design principles
- Proven practical problem-solving skills
- Ideally, experience in B2B marketing
- Knowledge and/or a passion in sport and fitness a plus
- Experience in managing marketing budgets and global stakeholders
- Experience of managing agency partners to deliver marketing campaigns and KPI reporting
- Strong analytical and logical skills, organised and highly numeric
- Must be flexible and resilient to adjust in a fast changing, global environment, in a newly built team and be comfortable working under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- High degree of computer literacy (MS Office products)
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills and experience, please apply with your CV and cover letter highlighting your relevant experience along with your reasons for wanting to apply for this role. Should your application align well with the criteria you will be contacted by a consultant fro a confidential conversation. Thanks
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77381483