Network Engineer (DV Cleared)
Our client has a new opportunity for a Network Engineer to work on an exciting project on a long term programme of work. Due to the nature of the project and client, more detail is available on request.
- Technical knowledge of IT networking - ie level 2/3 routing and switching.
- Technical knowledge of IT infrastructure - ie authentication systems, storage systems
- Technical knowledge of IT secure managed interfaces - ie Firewalls, gateways
- Understanding of IT services and security models
- Good Communication
- In addition the ability to provide assurance that the work is technical appropriate and in line with policies.
- WAN/LAN support
- Cisco Switches/Routers
- Cisco Nexus
- F5 Load Balancers
- Firewalls (i.e. ASA & Juniper)
Opportunity utilises DV level clearance.