An opportunity has arisen at an established Accountancy Practice for a Management Accountant. The firm have shown strong growth over the last 10 years having tripled in size and are continuing to grow their business.
In this role you will be assigned your own portfolio of clients and provide supervision to a team, alongside preparing and reviewing monthly management accounts.
As well as preparing management accounts you will be encouraged to suggest process improvements, allowing the department to efficiently meet their targets.
This role will provide you with fantastic opportunities to progress. You will be encouraged to develop and will be rewarded with additional responsibilities enabling you to advance to the next level in your career.
- Control of a portfolio of clients, ensuring all client reporting and payment deadlines are met
- Preparation of complex financial reporting packs (revenue reconciliations, comprehensive multi-currency and multi-territory reporting, consolidated accounts etc.)
- Full review of management accounts, reports and VAT returns, ensuring technical accuracy and any anomalies investigated and resolved
- Supervision of Accounts Assistants and Financial Administrators, ensuring they are completing their work accurately, providing guidance where necessary
- Dealing with technical queries from clients
- The review of online BACs payment submissions
- Assisting the departmental manager as and when required
- ACA / ACCA qualified or finalist
- Experience managing a portfolio of clients within an accountancy practice
- Experience reviewing work
- Strong IT skills and excellent knowledge of excel
- Good VAT knowledge
- Excellent communication skills and confidence when dealing with clients
It is essential that the successful candidate can liaise confidently with clients either on the phone, by email and in person. Candidates should also be able to easily commute into Central London as well as being prepared to travel to see clients.
Competitive salary, company benefits and a stable working environment are available to the successful candidate.
If you meet the criteria above, I look forward to accepting your CV. (Please note that your most current experience should be within a Practice firm)
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77378077