Financial Services Quality Manager
Financial Services Quality Manager (Third Party)
Permanent, Full time
£35000-£40000 PA plus up to 30% bonus
Combining data, insight and analysis the role-holder will drive compliance and customer experience improvements across our third party financial services portfolio. Directing and managing initiatives that continue to drive a strong culture of regulatory quality compliance as well as increasing levels of customer satisfaction will be central to the role. This role has a focus on both existing and future FS quality assurance. The work will include change management activities to drive improvements in the Quality Assurance operation as well as the end-to-end customer journey. The role-holder will have line management responsibility for the Quality Assurance team and delivery of a robust set of Compliance action plans and ultimately results that support a culture of Treating Customers Fairly. Identifying gaps and opportunities will be a key function, with the role-holder relentless in their mission to deliver a compliant customer experience at all times.
Main detail and responsibilities:
• Develop a ‘Risk-Based’ approach to Quality Assurance (QA) monitoring across all financial services channels and products (mainly insurance)
• Lead on quality improvement activity and work closely with management across all financial services channels as appropriate, ensuring the relevant action plans are delivered and that appropriate action is taken
• Challenge sales and service teams to deliver compliant and ethical selling and post-sales handling of customers
• Work with the FCA Analysis & Continuous Improvement Team to identify trends and process improvement opportunities from QA results.
• Design comprehensive communications to disseminate quality management information across the organisation, including at Board level and externally to the regulator
• Review quality processes and procedures.
• Identify lack of action and escalate appropriately, without damaging relationships with relevant business / individuals.
• Work with the Retail Quality & Customer Experience Manager to share best practice and look for mutual improvement opportunities
• Ensure successful implementation of the department’s web-based QA scoring tool and embed into team processes
• Provide oversight and drive adherence to the department Training & Competency scheme
• Line management and development of QA Team Managers and associated team members
• Support the Senior FS Quality Manager in implementing agreed strategy and departmental improvements
• Exemplary stakeholder management skills
• Assertion and tenacity, challenging others to improve
• Eye for detail – identifying trends and non-compliance
• Results driven and orientated
• Operational knowledge around customer satisfaction, quality and loyalty
• Experience of statistical analysis
• Experience of working in a regulated industry
• Experience within the IT/Telecommunications industry
• Managing large teams in a professional, regulated environment
• Track record of continuous improvement and driving positive change
Main Details and Responsibilities
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77358736