Process & Compliance Excellence Manager (9-12 Month FTC)
At Direct Line Group, we're shaping the future. With a mission to make insurance easier and better value for our customers, we embrace change in all its richness and variety. It's not just what we do; it's how we do it. We bring our whole selves to work every day and embrace fresh thinking - after all, Britain is constantly changing and to protect the nation, we adapt with it.
Across our diverse brands - including Direct Line, Churchill, Privilege and Green Flag - change takes many forms. We appreciate the knowledge and skills that each one of us brings to the business. It's hard not to be inspired by the things that make us unique. Boldness, curiosity and enthusiasm go a long way. And they're helping us transform the industry we lead.
Process & Compliance Excellence Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Direct Line Group as a Process & Compliance Excellence Manager on a 9-12 month fixed term contract. This opportunity can be based from our offices in Glasgow, Bromley - Churchill Court or Leeds - Headrow offices.
What being a Process & Compliance Excellence Manager involves
- Responsible for driving process and compliance strategy and excellence across Contract Management and Procurement (CM&P) and responsible for ensuring compliance to all relevant DLG policies and standards
- Deliver measureable, tangible benefits through the establishment and embedding of best-in-class CM&P policy, processes, controls and tools
- To identify emerging risks and issues in relation to adequacy and effectiveness of existing controls relating to CM&P business processes and implement, under the frameworks and direction of COO Risk Function, solutions to mitigate these risks
- Ensure through implementing controls. monitoring and reporting processes within the COO Risk Framework, compliance across all risk areas including but not limited to vendor and supply chain, internal business and people controls
- Working within Shared Services, drive best practice and a risk conscious culture, knowledge sharing and efficiencies across all of CM&P
- Introduce process and controls that deliver business benefit, reduce risk and have end customers value at the heart of decision making
- Owner and Subject Matter Expert for all CM&P policies and minimum standards within CM&P. Ensure all CM&P policies are compliant with COO risk frameworks and policies
- Primary point of contact within CM&P for the COO Risk team
Skills we are looking for
- Process development and change
- Risk management
- Project management
- Commercial awareness
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959425511