Product Analyst - Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire
A new vacancy for an experienced Product Analyst has come up to join a fast growing Global FinTech company, working in a Production team responsible for maintaining and scheduling the batch treatments .
As Product Analyst, you'll be responsible for environment setting and monitoring. Building working relationships and effectively communicating with internal/external parties is key, as well as making recommendations and engaging the necessary teams to drive improvements and manage improvement projects.
IMPORTANT: The position involves out of hours support on a regular basis.
A number of key duties in the Product Analyst role include:
- To ensure that all systems are working as expected (availability, performance) and to report any failure or dysfunction to the relevant team.
- To standardise and optimise the environments and servers to reduce maintenance cost and increase efficiency.
- To be responsible of enforcing the SLA and of the availability of the systems during SLA hours.
- To create and maintain the testing environments
- Management of the batch treatment
- Management of the prod environment
- Management of the testing environment
- Deployment in Production
A number of the key attributes needed for the Product Analyst role include:
- Autosys or batch scheduling experience
- Windows active directory - an understanding of permissions
- Windows server 2008 - administration and troubleshooting skills
- Windows 7 - administration
- Scripting - basic understanding/troubleshooting
- Linux - basic administration skills
- Excellent technical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly motivated to succeed and deliver on commitments
- A genuine passion and interest in learning new skills
- Comfortable liaising with business users as well as technical teams
This is a great opportunity for a driven and ambitious Product Analyst to join a rapidly growing company that is always striving to the leader in their market.
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + benefits
Location: Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire
Start Date: ASAP
Please apply immediately for consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959421392