A new opportunity for an Analytics Manager has arisen with a hugely successful blue-chip organization to join their team at another exciting time of growth / transformation. As the Analytics Manager you will manage a small team and oversee all data analysis activities, as well use your hands-on experience as required within a project context.
The Analytics Manager role will suit someone who has previously worked in a Data / Digital Analyst role and has either directly or indirectly lead a team. You will oversee and direct activity across projects including trend spotting, forecasting etc. as well help to further develop your team and progress their careers.
Skills and experienced required for the Analytics Manager:
- Strong background in data analytics.
- SQL and data modelling skills, and any exposure to Big Data would be ideal (Hadoop, Data warehouses etc.).
- Experience of gathering and interpreting data to produce insight for the business and consumers alike
- Strong Mathematical background; 2.1 degree (or above) in a numerate or scientific subject from a top university. Maths A-Level also needed.
- Experience of UI and UX creation would be preferred, with user centric thinking.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills; you will work with a range of internal technical teams and senior stakeholders.
- Team management skills; either direct or indirect reports.
This is a great role for a hands-on Analytics Manager looking to really make their mark in a new role to the business! This huge career opportunity will offer you the ability to grow and develop a long-term career with a hugely successful company.
Analytics Manager - SQL, Big Data, Mathematics
Location: Welwyn, Hertfordshire, Greater London easily commutable
Salary: £40-60K + benefits (depending on experience)
Please apply now for immediate consideration and further information!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959421340