** MARKETING EXECUTIVE **
Great new role in an exciting and expanding business based in York. Reporting to Head of Marketing, a new role created at an exciting time for this business!
YOUR NEW JOB….
You will be responsible for managing your own brands and portfolio, building relationships and managing all marketing for those designated brands. The role will offer development and the potential for career progression strong.
Day to day responsibilities include:
• You will be responsible for all marketing across a product range, focusing on growth of the brand and innovative marketing
• Managing a marketing strategy for the brand to ensure its ongoing development
• Digital marketing and website management
• Managing direct marketing campaigns
• Internal campaign communication
• Dealing with designers and prints teams for the production of print literature
• Copy-writing and proof-reading
• Analysis of campaigns results to monitor potential improvements and tailor future campaigns for maximum impact
• Managing exhibitions and events marketing
• Designing and executing marketing campaigns (training would be given if needed on specific design packages)
• Assisting with product launches and carrying out competitor analysis
• Establishing effective customer relationships and boosting brand awareness
• Driving sales and profitability across the brand
This is a varied role, rewarding and offering progression and development opportunities in the long term. The role would be well suited to a candidate with some initial marketing experience who wants to develop and take their skills to the next level, so if you have a background in marketing and are looking for the next step in your career, this could be an excellent opportunity for you.
We are looking for a charismatic, dedicated individual with a true passion for marketing. Any previous experience marketing technical products within the business-to-business sector would be advantageous but above all a positive, can-do attitude and a dedicated, forward-thinking approach is essential.
You will also be responsible for reporting weekly activity report focusing on key activity progress, results, timescales and for completing the brand performance dashboard.
WHAT’S ON OFFER….
The salary on offer is competitive, up to £20,000 with good benefits too and offers an excellent team environment and development opportunities.
If you are able to demonstrate the above, have the correct skills and would like to apply please send your CV
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77365387